Senior Engineer – Low Level Software
Permanent, Full Time, Immediate Vacancy
We are currently recruiting full time, permanent Senior Engineers to support the design and development of low-level software for automotive and off-highway applications. If you have at least 3 years’ experience in automotive low-level software, ideally with Autosar experience, gained within a similar environment to VOCIS this could be your next rewarding challenge. Based in a modern facility at the MIRA Technology park, we offer a diverse and interesting role for the right candidates.
- Responsible for delivering low-level software for complex automotive embedded controllers used in safety critical systems in Autosar environment.
- Immediate opportunity to take on project delivery responsibility on Global OEM and Tier 1 programmes and intercompany innovation projects.
- A minimum of 3 years relevant experience in low level software
- Experience of applicable procedures and development tools. e.g., Autosar, Cybersecurity, UDS Diagnostics and ISO26262
- Knowledge of developing robust, real-time production software in Embedded C using MISRA guidelines
- Experience in validation / verification / test programs to ensure designs are fit for purpose
- Innovative with a positive, can-do attitude
- Sound understanding of operating principles of embedded software and electrical and electronic systems
- Advanced IT skills
- Demonstrable commercial awareness
- Confident communicator who can build rapport quickly and influence at all levels
- Sound analytical and organizational skills with ability to prioritize effectively
We reward our team with competitive salaries, enhanced benefits and flexible working hours. We offer a modern working environment with free parking and fantastic on-site facilities.
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible Start/Finish Times
- Hours Banking Scheme
- Enhanced Holiday Entitlement
- 10% Performance Related Bonus
- Enhanced Pension Contribution
- Life Assurance
- Group Income Protection
Please email your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively apply using the online application form.