Senior Engineer – Electronic Hardware
Permanent, Full Time, Immediate Vacancy
We are currently recruiting full time, permanent Senior Engineers to support the design and development of production quality electronic controllers for automotive and off-highway applications. If you have at least 3 years’ experience in digital and analogue based electronic design, gained within a similar environment to VOCIS this could be your next rewarding challenge. Based in a modern facility at the MIRA Technology park, we offer a diverse and interesting role for the right candidates.
- Responsible for full lifecycle product development for production automotive embedded controllers used in safety critical systems.
- Immediate opportunities to take on project delivery responsibility on Global OEM and Tier 1 programmes and intercompany innovation projects.
- A minimum of 3 years relevant experience in electronics design and testing
- Experience of applicable procedures and development tools. e.g., Altium Designer, PSpice and ISO26262
- Knowledge of developing robust, industry best-practice electronic design
- Experience in validation / verification / test programs to ensure designs are fit for purpose
- Innovative with a positive, can-do attitude
- Sound understanding of operating principles of electrical and electronic systems and embedded software
- Advanced IT skills
- Demonstrable commercial awareness
- Confident communicator who can build rapport quickly and influence at all levels
- Sound analytical and organizational skills with ability to prioritize effectively
We reward our team with competitive salaries, enhanced benefits and flexible working hours. We offer a modern working environment with free parking and fantastic on-site facilities.
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible Start/Finish Times
- Hours Banking Scheme
- Enhanced Holiday Entitlement
- 10% Performance Related Bonus
- Enhanced Pension Contribution
- Life Assurance
- Group Income Protection
Please email your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively apply using the online application form