Principal Engineer – Electronics and Embedded Software
Permanent, Full Time, Immediate Vacancy
We are currently recruiting full time, permanent Electronics and Embedded Software Engineers to support the design and development of low volume controllers for automotive and off-highway applications. If you have at least 8 years experience in automotive powertrain systems gained within a similar environment to VOCIS this could be your next rewarding challenge. Based in a new facility at the MIRA Technology park, we offer a diverse and interesting role for the right candidate.
- Specification, design and development of electronic controllers and their embedded systems. These are predominantly for low volume niche production applications in Automotive and Off-highway sectors, increasingly for hybridised and electrified systems.
- Immediate opportunity to work on Global OEM and Tier 1 programmes and/or internal innovation projects.
- A minimum of 8 years relevent experience in embedded controllers and low level software, with a degree in a relevant field
- Innovative with a positive, can-do attitude
- Sound understanding of operating principles of electrical and electronic systems and embedded software
- Experience of applicable quality systems e.g. ISO26262
- Advanced IT skills
- Demonstrable commercial awareness
- Confident communicator who can build rapport quickly and influence at all levels
- Sound analytical and organisational skills with ability to prioritise effectively
We reward our team with competitive salaries, enhanced benefits and flexible working hours. We offer a modern working environment with free parking and fantastic on-site facilities.
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible Start/Finish Times
- Hours Banking Scheme
- Enhanced Holiday Entitlement
- 10% Performance Related Bonus
- Private Health Care
- Enhanced Pension Contribution
- Life Assurance
- Group Income Protection
Please email your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively apply using the online application form.