Electric & Hybrid Vehicle Technology International features the Motiv.e city car this month. The lightweight concept electric vehicle uses the Vocis developed single-speed, rear-wheel drive transmission.
Vital Statistics are:
- Motor : Zytek developed 15kW continuous 25kW peak
- Torque : 658Nm continuous 896Nm peak
- Battery : Lithium-ion, 8.8kWh in total
- Transmission : Vocis developed; single-speed, rear-wheel drive
- Chassis: iSteam manufacturing process: upcycled plastic panels for the body of the vehicle
- Power electronics: Continental developed and produced
- Top speed: 105km/h (65 mph)
To read more of the article please follow the link.
Source : Electric & Hybrid Vehicle Technology International. July 2014